Live Music in the cedar room
Are you interested in an exciting position at LPC as Manager of "Fred's Ale House", in Levenshulme South Manchester, which also incorporates a coffee shop and art gallery?
We are now looking for an innovative & experienced person with a passion and understanding of real ale. You will need to be a good communicator and possess excellent sales skills.
It is preferred that the ideal candidate shall hold:
- A relevant professional qualification,
- A Personal Licence
- A Certificate in First Aid
- A Food and Hygiene Certificate
- Previous extensive experience in a similar role within the bar industry.
- Manage staff ensuring adherence to job roles, standards and performance.
- Keen to deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management at all times.
- Be flexible with shift work, punctual and adopt a hands on approach when required (incl. helping other LPC outlets as requested).
- A Motivator of staff, able to delegate in order to empower and develop team members.
- To be able to further develop our food,coffee and entertainment offering.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and up to date licensing laws.
- Communicate effectively with LPC Head Office (most frequently with our HR & Marketing Departments), other LPC Managers and outlets.
- A keen eye for publicity opportunities to promote our Ale House and other LPC brands.
- A willingness to work closely with any pop-up catering partners on site to mutual advantage of LPC and the said partner.
If you are self driven, with a desire to succeed within a successful company we would love to hear from you!
Email: email@example.com with your CV